Moneythor is a software company providing banks and fintech firms with a modern toolkit to enhance their digital services, with a focus on the generation of AI-driven personalised recommendations, insights & nudges for their customers. The Moneythor solution is used by some of the largest banks in the Asia-Pacific region and Europe to power their digital banking services.
To support our growth, we are looking to hire:
- Data Scientists to join our product team based in Singapore. The successful candidates will have strong data mining, modeling, machine learning and computer science proficiency to take an active role in the creation of sophisticated algorithms and data mining strategies designed to maximise the value of our clients’ data, with a particular focus on the creation of contextual and actionable customer-facing insights.
- Java Developers to join our product team in Singapore as well. The successful candidates will be involved in the entire software development life cycle of the company’s core product including design, implementation, tests, documentation, packaging and deployment.
Both roles present a rare opportunity to join a growing enterprise software company innovating in the fintech space with global clients and to work closely with the experienced founding team in a casual environment.
Requirements for the data scientist role:
- Bachelor or above in Applied Mathematics, Computer Science or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant analytics, data mining & modeling experience, with deep knowledge of related software & tools.
- Working experience with SQL & NoSQL database management systems and software development with Java (preferred) or Python.
- Excellent analytical, quantitative, problem solving skills and demonstrated research ability.
Requirements for the Java developer role:
- Bachelor or above in Computer Science, Software Engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of professional Java software development.
- Proficiency with Spring, JPA, Kafka, Web, SQL & NoSQL database technologies.
Requirements for both roles:
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Ability to work with little or no management oversight or supervision.
To apply, please send your resume to info (at) moneythor (dot) com with your availability.